- We assure you that there is no defect in raw materials and the manufacturing process.
Quality Assurance Policy
- We compensate for the manufacturing defects in the products manufactured and sold by Shin Hung in accordance with the Fair Trade Commission Notice No. 2011-10 Criteria for Consumer Dispute Settlement.
- 3 years from the date of purchase (3 years from the date of manufacture if you don’t have a proof of purchase), products with 20% or more tread depth.
- Requirement: Manufacturing defects
- Exchanges: Treadwear 10% or less
- Refunds: Treadwear between 10 to 80% (Refund amount calculated based on the treadwear)
Ineligible for Warranty Coverage
- Damages caused by road hazards or objects and by external impact
- Damages caused by users’ fault
- Tires with 80% wear or more
- Tires that have been repaired
- Tires with expired warranty
- Tires that have been purchased through irregular distribution channels or after they have been used
- If the manufacturing no. cannot be determined
- Damages caused by natural disasters or man-made accidents
- Tires that have been mounted or used inappropriately (in terms of load, speed, purpose, size)
- Irregular wears or damages caused by management faults such as problems in vehicles or misalignment
- Tires that have been used for load or speed exceeding the permissible load or speed
- Problems caused by lack of or too much air pressure
- Damages caused by climate or ozone or, by management faults
- Unlawfully collecting tires and claiming compensation